ChampionX Chemical Technologies Sales
Are you a college Junior or Senior interested in interning for a company dedicated to improving lives? Our 11-week sales internship program gives current college students the opportunity to join our teams in the field as technical sales and service interns.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to receive hands-on exposure in the oil field to learn about the business
- Top-notch training opportunities while working with ChampionX Sales Account Managers and District Representatives
- Visibility within the organization to potentially lead to full-time roles
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be currently attending college with a Junior or Senior status and have one more summer left of school before graduating
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Possible travel within the U.S. based on your assigned territory
Together, we're improving lives
2019 Program by the Numbers
Technical Sales Interns
Colleges represented in the United States
States where students were based
A look back at 2019
See where our 2019 interns attended college and their corresponding assignment opportunities. Stay close to home, or spend the summer learning across the country.
*Note: The 2020, 2021, and 2022 programs were canceled due to COVID-19. We look forward to what 2023 will bring!
Interested? Submit your resume.Apply Here
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists