Analyst Training Certification
Windrock provides the only Reciprocating Analyst Qualification Program in the industry today. Supervisors and management often utilize our program for benchmarking their asset management teams as well as building it into their career path planning for employees.
This program is made up of individual training modules and includes the following opportunities:
- Advanced Diagnostics Using Windrock MD Software
- Compressor Analysis (Basic, Advanced)
- Diesel Engine Analysis (Basic)
- Engine Analysis (Basic, Advanced)
- FFT/Spectrum Analysis (Basic)
In order to become Windrock Qualified for each level, the successful passing of each exam is required (a score of 80% or higher).
Please contact Alissa Foley at 865-330-1154 or at email@example.com to register for one of our classes.
Digital Software & Equipment Training
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists