AFFIRMED XT Motor
Getting the most from your ESP investment takes submersible esp motors capable of delivering the power and durability you expect at the right cost. The AFFIRMED™ XT motor is proven technology that provides enough horsepower for a wide range of applications with design features that extend UNBRIDLED® ESP system run life and efficiency.
Don’t compromise on horsepower…or reliability
Get all the power you need
Improve ESP up time
Enhance ESP reliability
Optimized rotor and stator laminations increase power density
- Optimized rotor and stator laminations increase power density
- Reduces the applications requiring tandem motors
AFFIRMED XT motors are rated up to 325˚F (204˚C) operating temperature and 325˚F (163˚C) bottomhole temperature at full HP load, which reduces ESP shutdowns due to motor overheating.
- Ultra-high load, polymer-coated tilt pad thrust bearings increase load capabilities
- More polyimide insulation in the stator slots increases electrical integrity
- Outboard rotor bearings reduce vibration
- Shaped rotor bars reduce heat generation in the motor to enhance reliability
- Involute splines handle higher torque
- Metallurgy and coating options protection against harsh downhole conditions
- Non-magnetic bearings in the rotor stack improve efficiency
- Shaped rotor bars reduce electrical losses to improve the efficiency of the AFFIRMED XT motor
Keep your downhole motor running
The horsepower capabilities and robust construction of AFFIRMED XT motors are designed for deep, high-temperature wells. A motor configuration can be customized to meet your specific applications. We have optimized the motor construction to withstand the most challenging wells and to deliver the necessary power to meet your production goals. Keep your horses running!
A rugged power connection you can count on
AFFIRMED XT motors feature a robust 5kV tape-in motor lead connection to ensure connectivity from the power cable to the motor and to further enhance the reliability of the ESP system. Tape-in connections have greater insulating strength due to the quantity of PTFE tape that’s used and the technique with which is it applied.
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Have a Question?
Contact an expert or give us a call.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists