GRINDSTONE Series ESP Pumps
In the dynamic, harsh downhole conditions common to unconventional oil wells, you need a proven, reliable electrical submersible pumps to minimize interventions and down time. GRINDSTONE™ series pumps are built to extend the life of your UNBRIDLED® ESP Systems.
Keep your wells pumping with proven, effective technology
Improve up time
Limit ESP change outs
- Enhanced hardened bearing system mitigates the impact of abrasives and limits vibration
- Provides thrust and radial support throughout the pump to mitigate shaft vibration
- Limits pump shaft thrust load on the protector. Limits pump shaft thrust load on the protector
- Improves abrasives handling
- Mixed-flow design prevents pump plugging and erosive wear
- Standard and corrosion-resistant metallurgies are available
- Enhanced bearing system extends the ESP operating range
- As production declines, GRINDSTONE pumps can handle the corresponding higher pressure and force in the pump
- Unlike compression pumps, GRINDSTONE pumps are fully assembled in a service center, not at your wellsite
- Eliminates potential for errors
- Reduces rig time
Reliable, flexible pumps keep your ESP in the well, where it belongs
The enhanced hardened bearing system at the heart of GRINDSTONE ESP pumps enhances the reliability and operating range of UNBRIDLED ESP Systems to help achieve your production targets while lowering your operating expenses.
In benign well conditions, you need proven performance at the right price–we have you covered
In conventional wells with benign downhole environments, our BLACKGOLD™ pump series offers reliable performance at the right price to extend the economic life of your asset.
- Enhanced bearings in the head and base of the pump
- Optimized hydraulic design for greater efficiency
- Compatible with equipment from any ESP provider
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Have a Question?
Contact an expert or give us a call.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists