Capillary Tubing Services
Extending the life of artificial lift systems is important to lower your operating costs. And delivering chemical treatments directly to the lift equipment as well as ensuring reliable data from your downhole sensor are two essential ways to improve the longevity of artificial lift systems.
That’s why PCS Ferguson offers capillary tubing and tubing encapsulated cable (TEC) installation services manned by field technicians experienced in downhole equipment, cable, and tubing installation.
Reduce your OPEX, improve your production
Extend the life of your lift system
Rely on experienced field technicians
Keep your operations simple
CapillaryTubing Services & Capillary Chemical Injection
Capillary systems use small-diameter coiled capillary tubing run either inside the production tubing string, or more commonly, banded to the outside diameter of the production string, to deliver chemical down hole. PCS Ferguson capillary tubing solutions allow you to:
- • Maximize production while protecting tubulars and downhole artificial lift equipment
- Eliminate batch treatments and well shut ins
- Reduce chemical costs by spot placing the chemicals and precisely measuring chemical injection
- Adjust chemical injection rates for dynamic production ranges
- Reduce well interventions associated with scale, corrosion, and paraffin
Tubing encapsulated cable (TEC)
TEC both conveys power downhole to ChampionX Artificial Lift permanent pressure and temperature sensors, and transmits acquired sensor data in real time to the surface. Reliable delivery of real-time pressure and temperature data via TEC solution is essential to:
- Providing insights for evaluating well performance and production optimization
- Enabling continuous improvement of your artificial lift system’s performance
- Allowing for automated control of motor speed, gas injection rates, revolutions per minute, or strokes per minute as production rates change
- Enabling shut-downs and re-starts based on changing bottom-hole pressure
Get a one-stop downhole and automation gas lift solution
PCS Ferguson’s gas lift portfolio includes everything you need to make your gas lift operation effective and simple.
- System design experts
- Turnkey mandrels, valves, and packers
- Capillary tubing and TEC installation services
- Reliable gas lift downhole sensor
- Gas injection automation technology
Count on a sensor that reliably delivers the data you need
Improve your artificial lift system’s run life and maximize production with real-time bottom-hole pressure and temperature data using highly reliable sensors from ChampionX Artificial Lift.
- Small-diameter options fit every wellbore and are deployable with TEC or gauge carrier
- Field-proven performance
- Available for applications with pressures to 10,000 psi and temperatures to 302˚F
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists