Plunger Lift Solutions
Plunger lift is one of the most economical ways to achieve maximum deliquification—particularly for marginal and aging wells. PCS Ferguson is the industry leader in plunger lift with more than 45 years of wellhead expertise in PAGL and GAPL. We offer the most complete line of plunger lift solutions to maximize deliquification and lower your lease operating expenses. With minimal capital investment and operating expense, our plunger lift systems payout in just a few weeks.
Plunger Lift Products and Services
Address a full range of well conditions with 1,000+ engineered plungers.
Match any application with a wide portfolio of lubricators, controllers, and arrival sensors.
Get all the downhole equipment you need for an effective plunger lift system.
Manage your gas lift systems to maximize production, and improve operational efficiency and safety.
XSOC Optimization Software & Service
Make better decisions based on insights from the industry’s best optimization software.
Extend the life of your asset with a complete line of plunger lift solutions
Plunger lift is one of the most economical ways to achieve maximum deliquification, particularly in marginal and aging wells. It uses a well’s own energy in combination with a plunger to cost-effectively lift and remove accumulated liquids.
PCS Ferguson plunger lift systems maximize well deliquification at minimal cost, through a comprehensive offering that includes:
- High-quality manufacturing processes and materials
- Quick and easy implementation
- Unrivaled expertise, service, training, and line-out assistance
- Low capital and operating expenses
- Largest selection of custom-engineered equipment addressing the full range of well conditions
Overcome the challenges of marginal and aging wells
PCS Ferguson plunger lift solutions are designed to overcome the unique challenges associated with lower-volume and older wells, including:
- Boosting production in wells with low bottom-hole pressures or higher gas-to-liquid ratios
- Minimizing the buildup of paraffin and hydrates
- Optimizing performance in wells with liquid production of 130 bbl/d or less
- Unloading a well when gas velocity is at or near the critical flow rate
Find us right where you need us
When you need equipment and service NOW, count on a provider with facilities close to your operations. PCS Ferguson has locations throughout the United States and Canada.
Plunger Lift Products and Services Resources
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists