XSPOC 3.2 production optimization software
Advancing artificial lift with artificial intelligence
Our industry continues to focus on doing more with less, while still striving for maximum performance from production systems. As more assets are divided among less personnel, engineering teams are looking for digital technologies to help keep up with the demand. The new features in XSPOC 3.2 are targeted to help you do just that, leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize at scale and positively impact your operations.
Advance your artificial lift with artificial intelligence
The XSPOC 3.2 release expands on the AI-driven autonomous control capabilities that were introduced in the 3.1 version, while also adding new features around uplift and economic opportunities for both rod- and gas-lifted wells. In addition, the 3.2 release debuts plunger lift analytics, which enables quick identification and trending for common plunger lift problems.
Offers closed-loop control of your VSD
- Reduce wear and tear on your equipment and increase production rates by optimizing the speed setpoints of your VSD
- Cut spend on electricity costs by running more efficiently
Automatically adjusts the gas injection rate to maximize BHP
- Avoid spending hours manually dialing in your system to avoid over- and under-injection
- Increase production output by constantly hunting for the optimal injection rate in real time
Offers plunger lift analysis with sparkline trends of critical metrics
- Quickly identify classifications for common plunger lift problems
- Easily view conditions of all your wells within a single operational dashboard
Prioritizes wells by maximum potential uplift
- Identify which wells are capable of production increase, automatically run design cases to determine equipment capacity, and then prioritize wells with potential production loss
- Avoid manually prioritizing and running redesigns on multiple wells
Determines optimal injection rate based on economics
- Help detect the ideal operating environment of your well
- Identify the optimal rate based on the cost of compression or cost of injection before the breakeven point of diminishing returns
Want to learn more about XSPOC optimization software?
While the 3.2 release shows off the latest features in our production software, XSPOC has much more to offer. Leveraging over 25 years of data from 18 of the top 20 US producers, our XSPOC optimization software helps operators lower operating costs and risks, manage more with less, and maximize overall productivity of your assets.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists