Tritex II™ Electric Actuator
Tritex IITM electric actuators are precise, fast and reliable DC-powered actuators used for on/off or modulating control with Norriseal valves.
Tritex II actuators are a zero-emissions replacement for gas-powered pneumatic devices, improving environmental compliance and eliminating the loss of valuable product.
Tritex II actuators deliver increased speed, precision and reliability in on/off or modulating control. With one of the largest installed bases in the U.S., Norriseal valves with Tritex II actuators deliver improved performance to reduce your costs and enhance process efficiency.
Tritex II actuators outperform other electric and pneumatic actuators by providing small hysteresis and dead band, quick response to small signal changes, and stable dynamic responses. Digital Input/Output and analog control options offer flexibility and allow direct communication with SCADA systems.
- Flow control
- Pressure control upstream/downstream/differential
- Compressor control
- Gas lift
- Extreme precision, with accuracy and repeatability better than 0.1%
- Direct feedback capability positions valve accurately at all speeds and forces
- Operates in any direction for 100% duty cycle
- Longer service life versus conventional electric actuators
- CSA Class I, Division 2 compliant
- Compact size for tight installation envelopes
- Built-in positioner signals exact stroke position with digital or analog output
- 12-48 VDC low power consumption is suitable for use with solar panels or batteries
- Hazardous Area Rating:
Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C & D
- IP Rating:
-20 to 65°C / -4 to 149 °F
Continuous to 872 lbf (4kN)
Peak to 1190 lbf (5kN)
up to 5 in./sec (635 mm/sec)
- Duty Cycle:
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists