5555 Back Pressure Valve, Double Seated (Balanced)
This unique valve, with its simple and near-balanced double-seated design, along with its history of trouble free operation, has contributed materially to its wide acceptance in the oil industry. Primary application is to hold back pressure on separators, treaters, Lact units, and other accumulators when upstream pressure is required to be kept at a preset range. However, this valve may also be used as a differential valve by utilizing secondary signal pressure, along with spring force on top of the diaphragm, to oppose flow pressure applied to the bottom of the diaphragm.
- Simple Design
- Self-Contained:There are no pilots or small orifices to plug or freeze.
- Easy Access: All internal parts can be removed without taking valve out of line.
- Available in 2″ Threaded: 2″, 3″, 4″ Flanged
- Molded Buna-N or Viton® Plugs for Corrosion Resistance & Tight Shut-Off
- Multiple Spring Ranges: 0-30 lb to 20-150 lb
- Size: 2″ Threaded 2″, 3″, 4″ Flanged
- Working Pressure: Dictated by Spring Range
- Spring Range: 0-30 lb to 20-150 lb
- Temperature: -50°F to +250°F Standard (other materials available)
- Size Topworks: #10 or #20
- (Cv) Flow Coefficient: 2″ = 40 3″=70 4″=110
- Body: Ductile Iron
- Topworks: #20 Press Steel #10 WCB
- Diaphragm: Molded Nylon Reinforced Buna-N (Viton® Available)
- Stem: 303 SS
- Packing: Cotton Reinforced Nitrile
- Trim: Buna-N or Viton® Molded Plug, Integral SeatTrim: Buna-N or Viton® Molded Plug, Integral Seat
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists