Series 285 Butterfly Valve
Exclusive, angle-disc butterfly valves provide bi-directional, positive shutoff to ANSI 150 standards (285 psig).
Uses a rigid-drive, precision disc-to-shaft connection without load-bearing fasteners in the flowstream.
Available in both resilient-seated and metal-lined configurations.
- Angle disc with 360° uninterrupted differential sealing surface
- Double-shaft seals and shaft bushings assure smooth, low-torque operation
- Non-wetted body available in lug or wafer designs
- Offered with a variety of pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuation
- Series M285 valves are available in several grades of bronze, SST and high alloys such as Monel®, Inconel® and titanium
- Valve sizes: 3.0″ – 36″
- Positive shutoff to ANSI 150 standards (285 psig)
- R285: Resilient lined, wafer or lug butterfly type with replaceable body O-ring flange seals
- M285: Metal-lined, wafer or lug butterfly type
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists