W20 Sight Glass Visual Level Indicator
The Series W20 is a one-piece chamber general purpose, rugged flat glass gauge for mid-range pressure temperature applications. Standard construction includes a solid one-piece chamber machined from carbon steel with carbon steel covers, toughened glass, and plated carbon steel bolts and nuts. All metal parts are rustproofed, and a recessed gasket seat prevents movement, insuring leak-free service.
- Available in 9 standard glass sizes
- Constructed with multiple vision slots for longer size requirements
- Toughened molded glass is resistant to thermal and mechanical shock and made in accordance with BS 3463, DIN 7081
- Quality Assurance Testing: All gauges are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated pressure at 100°F (38°C)
- Materials conform to NACE MR0175 specifications
- Replaces industry standard level gauges
- Female NPT and Union connections available
- Series W20 Sight Glass and W30 Gauge Valve assemblies available
- Repair kit available upon request
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists