Series 200 Butterfly Valve
Norriseal Series 200 butterfly valves provide bi-directional, positive shutoff to 200 psig working pressure. They are available in both resilient-seated (Series R200) and metallined (Series M200) configurations. All Series 200 butterfly valves feature a unique, angle disc that creates a 360° uninterrupted differential sealing surface.
Series 200 butterfly valves have double-shaft seals and body bushings to assure smooth, low-torque operation. They are available with a full range of pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuation.
With independent flange seals and a non-wetted body that may be specified with either lug or wafer design, all Series 200 butterfly valves are easily repaired in the field.
- Double-shaft seals and body bushings assure smooth, low-torque operation
- Independent flange seals
- Rigid-backed rubber seat easily field-replaced
- Non-wetted body available in lug or wafer designs
- Rigid drive, precision disc-to-shaft connection
- Available with a full range of pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuation
- Resilient-seated design (R200) offered in a wide variety of elastomeric seals and metallic materials
- Metal-lined design (M200) provides positive shut-off with minimum sealing material
- Series M200 available in Hastelloy®, titanium and many other unique alloys
- Valve sizes: 2”– 36”
- Positive shutoff to 200 psig
- R200: resilient lined, wafer or lug butterfly type with replaceable body O-ring flange seals. Bodies made from high-strength ductile iron with aluminum bronze discs, 416 stainless steel shafts, aluminum bronze seats and Buna N (Hycar®) seats and seals
- M200: metal lined, wafer or lug butterfly type. Bodies made from high-strength cast iron with aluminum bronze discs, 416 stainless steel shafts, aluminum bronze seats and Buna N (Hycar®) seats and seals
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists