Series 200 Butterfly Valve
Unique, angle-disc butterfly valves available in both resilient-seated (Series R200) and metal-lined (Series M200) designs.
Feature bi-directional, positive shutoff to 200 psig working pressure.
Angle disc provides 360° uninterrupted differential sealing surface.
- Double-shaft seals and body bushings assure smooth, low-torque operation
- Independent flange seals
- Rigid-backed rubber seat easily field-replaced
- Non-wetted body available in lug or wafer designs
- Rigid drive, precision disc-to-shaft connection
- Available with a full range of pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuation
- Resilient-seated design (R200) offered in a wide variety of elastomeric seals and metallic materials
- Metal-lined design (M200) provides positive shut-off with minimum sealing material
- Series M200 available in Hastelloy®, titanium and many other unique alloys
- Valve sizes: 2”– 36”
- Positive shutoff to 200 psig
- R200: resilient lined, wafer or lug butterfly type with replaceable body O-ring flange seals. Bodies made from high-strength ductile iron with aluminum bronze discs, 416 stainless steel shafts, aluminum bronze seats and Buna N (Hycar®) seats and seals
- M200: metal lined, wafer or lug butterfly type. Bodies made from high-strength cast iron with aluminum bronze discs, 416 stainless steel shafts, aluminum bronze seats and Buna N (Hycar®) seats and seals
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists