Series 2G Diaphragm Actuators
Designed for snap or throttling service (when used with a positioner) of Norriseal angle-disc butterfly valves and other types of quarter-turn valves.
Series 2G actuators can be configured with spring-return (“fail-safe”) operation or with a double-acting diaphragm for low-pressure applications.
Available in four size ranges with torque output to 17,000 in. lbs. The field-proven design easily adapts to various mounting styles and shaft types. A wide range of accessories is available, including electric and pneumatic positioners and limit switches.
- Spring-return or double-acting
- Spring Rotation from clockwise to counter-clockwise is field-reversible
- Easily adapted to various mounting styles and shaft types
- Can be actuated with as little as 10 psig supply air
- Adaptable to water or oil as the supply source
- Wide range of switches, positioners and other accessories can be mounted
- Actuates with as little as 10 psig supply air
- Precise control when used with positioners, switches, solenoids or other available accessories
- Operates using air, natural gas, nitrogen or other readily available gases
- Optional fail-safe operation:
(1) with spring-return models or
(2) pressure-balanced units equipped with reserve air
- Rugged, weatherproof construction includes totally enclosed gear and rack, as well as gear case seals to protect moving parts from corrosion
- Closed yoke to protect the diaphragm stem from corrosive atmospheres
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists