Series 7100 Flow Lift® Piston Check Valve
Norriseal-Wellmark proudly services this product.
Learn more or simply call 713-466-3552
Non-slam piston check valve designed for positive prevention of back-flow in gas, air or liquid systems. This award-winning design, has been installed in critical services around the world, including:
- Air and gas compressor service
- Gas or liquid pipe lines
- Oil and gas production leases
- Pulsating flows
- Safety systems
Available in 1.0-inch through 12-inch sizes in ANSI 150 to 2500 pressure classes in threaded, raised face or ring joint end connections, with optional reduced port trims for low-flow applications.
- No-slam closing
- No special tool required to change seat
- Low pressure drop
- High Cv values
- Smooth opening
- Special trims for abrasive and corrosive services
- Built-in lifting device for piston removal and inspection
- PTFE self-lubricating piston seal
- Low maintenance costs
- Bolted closure
- ANSI Class 150 thru 10,000
- API 5,000 and 10,000
- Seal ring: PTFE spring energized
- Seat: cage retained type
- Optional trim meets MR0175 recommended practice
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists