1010 Fuel Gas Control Valve or Low Pressure Motor
This valve is used as a fuel gas control valve to feed the pilot on heated separators, treaters, and other similar liquid accumulators, as well as a low pressure, low volume dump valve on oil and gas production separators, compressors, or any type of liquid accumulator.
- WCB Body and Housing
- Minimum Maintenance, Easy Access: All Internal Parts Can Be Removed without Taking Valve Out of Line.
- Positive Shut-Off
- Optional Seat: Integral or Removable
- Optional Topworks: Direct, Indirect, Adjustable Single-Acting or Double-Acting
- Size: 1″ NPT Threaded
- Working Pressure: 300 psi
- Temperature: 180˚ F Std., Avail. to 400˚ F
- Seals: Buna-N Std.
- Diaphragm to Seat Ratio: From 18:1 to 7:1
(Cv) Flow Coefficient
- Integral Seat: 5.0
- Removable: 2.8
- Spring Adjustment: 5-80 psi Back Pressure
- Integral Seat: WCB
- Removable Seat: WCB
- Diaphragm: Buna-N
- Stem: 303 S.S.
- Spring: Stainless Steel
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists