Series 2023A “No Freeze” Control Valve
“No Freeze” control valve used as a high-pressure, reverse-seating liquid dump valve for separators and other process vessels.
The body screws directly into the vessel connection, placing the trim inside the vessel where any warm fluid present will impede freezing inside the valve body.
- Threaded end connections
- Hexagonal steel body
- Ball-type trim design
- Replaceable plug and seat
- 300 Series SST trim standard; carbide or Soft Seat (Teflon ) trim options
- Non-adjustable actuator
- Carbide trim option
- NACE MR-01-75 compliance option
- Body inlet connection 1.00″ NPT (male)
- Body outlet connection 0.50″ or 0.75″ NPT (female)
- Body style: angle/freeze resistant
- Max. working pressure 2220 psig @ 100°F (ASME Class 900)
- Temperature limits: -20° to 180° F
- Trim characteristic: quick opening
- Actuator mode: reverse acting
- Actuator effective area 35 sq. in.
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Have a Question?
Contact an expert or give us a call.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists