Series 2275 Low Cost Control Valve
Ideal for use as a dump valve in high- or low-pressure liquid service on seperators, dehydrators and other applications. Also used as a back pressure or reducing valve when used with a pressure pilot.
- 1-Inch screwed end connections
- Forged steel body (A350-LF2)
- 4,000 psi W.P.
- Direct or reverse non-adjustable actuator
- Stainless steel trim
- Optional carbide trim
- Meets NACE MR0175 2002
- Threaded bonnet closure
- Temperature range -20°F to180°F
- Body material: NACE MR0175 2002
- Packing material: teflon
- Trim material:
Standard/NACE: 316 SS
Optional/NACE: Carbide/316 SS
- Seal materials: Viton, Viton (2276), HSN
- Diaphragm materials: Neoprene, Viton (2276)
- Body connection: Screwed (NPT)
- Body pressure rating: 4,000 WOG
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists