WDV Pneumatic Diaphragm Actuated Dump
The WDV scrubber valve is used for on/off control of high pressure water, oil or gas. Compressor scrubbers, oil and gas separators, or any liquid accumulators are a few suitable applications. The valve trim is designed to be constantly immersed in the vessel fluid so as to utilize the warmth of the process to help prevent freezing. The WDV opens and closes automatically by pneumatic control from a Wellmark level controller and dump valve operator. Diaphragm actuated,WDV dump valves operate at 30-70 psi and up to 2000 psi working pressure depending on model.
- Compact and Economical
- S.S.Replaceable Trim
- Visual Indicator
- For Separators and Scrubbers to 2000 psi Working Pressure
- Hex Union Allows Plug and Seat Replacement Without Piping Removal
- Soft Seat Valve
- Manual Valve Operator
- Operating Temperature: -20˚F to 250˚F
Maximum Working Pressure
- WDV-10-050-18/WDV-10-075-18: 1800 psi
- WDV-20-100-05: 500 psi
- WDV-20-100-15: 1500 psi
- WDV-20-100-20: 2000 psi
- Body: Electroless Nickel Plated 12L14 C.S.
- Plug Seal: 303 S.S.,90 Durometer Urethane
- Diaphragm: Reinforced Nitrile
- Stem: 303 S.S.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists