Series 1002A Electric Liquid Level Switch
Dependable, float-actuated high or low level switches used to sound alarms, activate panel lights and perform other electrical functions.
The Series 1002A is listed by the Canadian Standards Association as certified for hazardous locations, Class I, Group C & D.
The Series 1002A will operate in liquids with a specific gravity of 0.6 or higher and pressures up to 3000 psi. The field replaceable switch capsule is rated for operation within -40 to 220° F.
- 3,000 psig working pressure (@ 220°F/104°C)
- Durable 316 SST body
- Hex body simplifies wrenching for installation or positioning
- CSA listed for Hazardous Locations Class 1, Group C & D
- Magnetic reed type SPST or SPDT switch options
- Field-replaceable switch capsule
- Optional polypropylene float material
- Body: 316 Stainless Steel
316 Stainless Steel
3000 psi (Polypropylene)
1500 psi (316 Stainless Steel)
140° F Polypropylene
220° F (316 Stainless Steel)
- Single Pole
Maximum Volts: 24 VDC
Maximum Amp: 2.0
Maximum Switch Load (Resistive): 30 Watts
- Single Throw
Maximum Volts: 120 VAC
Maximum Amp: .25
Maximum Switch Load (Resistive): 30 V.A.
- Switch Operating Temperature Range:
-40 to 220° F
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists