W1200 DVO Low-Bleed Pneumatic Liquid Level Control
The Model W1200 DVO Pneumatic Level Control is float-activated to operate dump valves and similar devices. It is snap-acting, primarily designed for gas compressor scrubber level applications.
Control may also be used anywhere level switching of a non-pressurized vessel is required. Low level switch design may be used for fuel, lube oil, hydraulic oil and other fluids.
NACE MR0175 is standard for wetted process components. Models are available in all Stainless Steel. These level controls have screw-in connections for direct installation or an optional external float chamber.
- NACE MR0175 process standard
- Designed for harsh gas compressor scrubber applications
- FloatLite float operates in 0.5 specific gravity and heavier fluids
- Rated for 2000 psi working pressure
- Improved design provides better snap action and dependability with fewer moving parts
- All models screw directly into the vessel or can be mounted via an external float chamber
- Nickel plated body for enhanced corrosion protection
- Push-button dump valve override standard
- Maximum working pressure
FloatLite Float: 2000 psi
304 Stainless Steel Float: 1500 psi
- Temperature rating: -20°F to 300°F (400°F available)
- Specific Gravity
FloatLite float: 0.5
304 Stainless Steel float: 0.65
- Process connection: 2″ NPT
- DVO valve: 3-Way N.C. with manual override
Connections: 1/8″ NPT (min. 30 psig required)
- Body: Electroless nickel plated steel std. (SST available)
- Float: SST Std. (FloatLite available)
- O-Rings: Viton®
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Have a Question?
Contact an expert or give us a call.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists