1850 Float Nose
The Wellmark Float Nose is an inexpensive mechanical lever control that provides convenient vessel access. The 7″ x 12″ float provides sufficient lift torque to operate WellMark’s near-balanced 1250 Series lever valve as well as other industry balanced valves. The float nose is widely used as an oil or water dump control on separators, water knockouts, horizontal emulsion treaters, and other similar accumulators.
- 500 psi Working Pressure, Std.
- Cast Steel Float Nose, Std.
- Cast Steel Hammer Union Ring, Std.
- ACME Thread for Long Wear
- Max.Working Pressure: 500 psi
- Float Nose: WCB Cast Steel
- Hammer Union: WCB Cast Steel
- Stuffing Box: Steel
- Stem: 303 S.S.
- Float: 7″ x 12″ Plated Steel (3/8″ NPT Connection)
- Weld Neck: Sch. 100 A106 GR. B Pipe
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists