2001NB/2001E Pneumatic & Electric Liquid Level Control, High Pressure No-Bleed
The Series 2001NB liquid level control, designed with a Die Cast Aluminum control box and cover, provides a rugged and versatile unit that is ideal for use on compressor scrubbers, separators and any production or process units that require liquid level control. Its proportional band and spring balanced displacement element allows for a wide range of adjustability for a variety of liquid level control requirements.
- No-Bleed: Reduces Gas Consumption
- Sealed and Vented Case
- Snap or Throttle Pilot
- Field Reversible: Left Hand or Right Hand, Direct or Reverse Acting
- Adjustable Level and Span
- Stainless Steel Dual Bearings: Standard for improved repeatability and sensitivity.
- Horizontal or Vertical Displacer
- Interface Control
- Carbon Steel Body
- All 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Internal Parts
- NACE Process, Standard
- Supply Gas Filter, Standard
- Process: 2″ NPT Std. (other available)
- Pilot: 1/4″ NPT Female
- Case Exhaust: 1/8″ NPT Female
- Throttle (Proportional): 3-15 psig or 6-30 psig
- Snap: 0 to Full Supply
- Repeatability: 1.0% of Full Scale
- Dead Band: 5.0% of Input Scale
- Linearity: 2.0% of Full Scale
- Ambient Temp Effect: 1.0% @ -40˚ F. 3.0% @ +180˚ F
- Specific Gravity: 4 Minimum
- Temp. Limits: -20˚ F to +200˚ F (Displacer Limiting Factor)
- Pressure Rating: 6000 psi
- Pilot Operating Pressure: Normal: 20-35 psi. Overpressure protection: Gauges are the limiting factor.
- Maximum Pressure Without Gauges: 125 psig
- Outside Cages
- Domes For Top Mount
- Vibration Package
- Marine Package
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists