6900 Cantilever Liquid Level Control
The Cantilever liquid level control series offers design simplicity, easy installation, adjustment, and reliable liquid level monitoring. It is a highly efficient device for the control of liquid level in oil and gas production equipment such as: separators, dehydrators, and treaters, as well as in manufacturing plants, hazardous waste disposal, food processing, water treatment, petro-chemical facilities, or wherever fluid levels need to be monitored or controlled. The sensing element design, with no moving parts exposed to the tank or vessel fluid, makes the simple installation of the control possible in various standard pipe closures such as: ANSI flanges and grooved, or union, connections. The sensing element has a selection of three control head options that control pneumatic supply to control valves, alarm systems, pressure switches, solenoids, and relays, all of which may be used in response to liquid level changes.
Control options for 6900 Cantilever Liquid Level Control
This throttling control head assembly provides a proportional output pressure signal as changes in vessel liquid levels are sensed by the displacers and transmitted by the sensing rod. Constant vessel liquid level can be maintained when the control outlet is connected with a properly sized pneumatic, diaphragm activated control valve. Sensing adjustment is controlled by an external adjusting screw.
The snap action control head assembly provides on/off supply pressure at a specific liquid level set point established by the displacer setting. This on/off signal can be used to power pressure switches, start-up or shut-down controls, alarms, or pneumatic diaphragm activated control valves to open or close system flow lines.
- Industry Standard
- Design Simplicity
- Optional Pilot Head Throttle or Snap Acting
- Optional Process Connections – See Chart (PDF)
- Optional Choice of Sensing Rod – See Chart (PDF)
- Optional Choice of Displacer – See Chart (PDF)
- Optional Low-Bleed MIZER® – See Chart (PDF)
- Max. Working Pressure: 1500 psi
- Operating Temperature: -20˚F or +200˚F (higher temperature available)
- Process Connections: See Chart
- Pilot Connections: 1/4″ FNPT
- Supply Pressure: 20 psi Minimum-30 psi Maximum (limited by pressure gauge)
- Output Pressure: 3-15 psi – Throttle. 0-Full Supply – Snap (Pilot good to 75 psi)
- Displacer: See Chart (PSD)
- Process Connection: Carbon Steel
- Sight Glass: Polycarbonate
- Sensing Rod: 316 S.S.
- Seals: Buna-N Standard (others available)
- Hammer Union Ring: 4″ and 5″ WCB. Others Fabricated Carbon Steel
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists