730 Top Mount Level Control
The Model 730 Series are float-operated units designed for internal mounting through the top of the process vessel and provide high pressure capabilities with low specific gravity ratings within the petroleum, power and natural gas industries. These models provide reliable magnetic switching for the lowest cost of high or low level detection.
As the liquid rises, the float moves the attached magnetic attraction sleeve into the field of the magnet located in the switch housing. As this magnet swings toward the enclosing tube, it causes the microswitch to actuate. As the liquid level falls, the magnetic attraction sleeve moves out of the magnetic field and the bias spring pulls the magnet away from the enclosing tube, which deactuates the micro switch.
- Construction Versatility: Standard Level Control includes a Stainless Steel float and Carbon Steel NPT or flanged tank connections. Consult factory for other materials.
Explosion Proof: CSA APPROVED
- Class I, Division I, Groups C & D
- Class II, Groups E, F & G
- Class III, Enclosure Type 4
Various Models: A wide selection of trim materials and switch mechanisms are available.
- Switch Housing: Explosion Proof Cast Aluminum
- Operating Pressure: 200-275 psi
- Operating Temperature: 450˚F Max.
- Minimum Specific Gravity: 0.58 Min.
- Electrical Connections: 1 1 /4″ Female Pipe Thread
- Electrical Contacts: SPDT Micro Switch standard
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists