790 Horizontal Level Control Floatswitch
The Model 790 Floatswitch is a side-mounted liquid level switch which works on positive magnetic repulsion to complete an electrical circuit to a pump, valve, alarm or other device, when the liquid level in the vessel rises (or lowers) to a predetermined point.
A magnet is permanently welded into the float arm assembly; as the liquid in the vessel rises, moving the float up, the float arm pivots (down) repelling another magnet inside the 790 unit, causing snap action of the electrical switch. Since SPDT switches are utilized, the level switch can simply be wired to energize at either a high or low level position.
Electrical Contacts: SPDT Micro Switch, Standard.
- Corrosion Resistant: All wetted parts are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Variety of Switch Options: SPDT, DPDT, High Amp, High Temp.
Explosion Proof: CSA APPROVED
- Class I, Groups C & D
- Class II, Groups E, F & G
- Class III, Enclosure Type 4X
External Chamber Available: Carbon Steel with (2) 1″ NPT Connections.
- Switch Housing: Explosion Proof
- Temperature Limit: 250˚F (standard), 400˚F (option)
- Mechanical Rating: 10,000,000 operations
- 316 Stainless Steel Float, Std: 1500 psig
- Polypropylene Float: 5000 psig
- Level Differential: Approximately
- Specific Gravity: 0.6 Min.
- Electrical Connection: 1/2″ Female Pipe Thread
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists