W67 “Mini Gun II” General Purpose Instrument and Gas
The “Mini Gun II” Series W67R and W67FR regulators are standard equipment for pneumatic liquid level controls and valve positioners, and provide constant and reliable controlled reduced pressures. In addition, they can be used for general-purpose control of gas or air to other pneumatic instruments.
- Rugged, Compact & Lightweight Construction
- Cost Effective
- Internal Relief
- Filtered and Non-Filtered Options
- Filtered Unit, Panel Mount Standard
- Filtered Unit, 40 Micron Cellulose
- Spring Case Vent Standard, 1 /4″ FNPT
- Three Output Ranges (See Table 1)
- Easy In-line Maintenance
- Dual Outlets
- Body Material: Diecast Aluminum
- Port Sizes: 1 /4″ FNPT
- Inlet Supply Pressure: 250 psi Max.
- Temperature: -20˚F to 180˚F
- Four Output Ranges: 0-120 psig (See Table 1 in PDF)
- Capacities: (See Table 2 in PDF)
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists