W2600 1″ & 2″ Threaded Safety Relief Valves
These valves are for general purpose gas and air services, and are recommended for over-pressure protection on separators, compressors, pressure vessels, heater-treaters, gathering and transmission lines, meter runs and other systems where the rated capacities of the valve are commensurate with the requirements of the system. All of these valves are manufactured in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and have been capacity tested and certified by the National Board to meet the requirements of Section VIII of the ASME Code, as signified accordingly by the symbols “UV” and “NB” on their nameplates.
NOTE: Standard threaded relief valves are designed for atmospheric relief only, and are not intended to relieve into pressurized systems. Threaded relief valves that relieve into pressurized systems require an additional Back-Pressure test identified by a “B” code in the model number. All flanged relief valves are Back-Pressure tested and do not require the “B” code in the model number.
- Choice Of Multiple Orifice Sizes
- ASME Coded: “UV” Section VIII Air/Gas
- Enhanced Guided Lift System: Optimum Performance
- Trim Option: Soft Seat, Metal-to-Metal
- High Volume Applications
- Low Pressure Applications
- Stainless Steel Internals
- NACE Option Available
- Type W2601–1″ Size
- Type W2602–2″ Size
- Soft Resilient Seat or Metal-to-Metal Available
Multiple Orifices Available:
- C–.295″ Diameter (1″ valve only)
- D–.400″ Diameter (1″ valve only)
- E–.534″ Diameter (1″ or 2″ valve)
- F–.672″ Diameter (2″ valve only)
- G–.857″ Diameter (2″ valve only)
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists