Field Services | Repair | Parts
On-site field services
Expert technicians available for scheduled and unscheduled field service work for chemical injection pumps. Whether it is for routine maintenance work in existing assets in the field, for scheduled on-site repair, or for installation and commissioning activities; Norriseal-Wellmark has the services available to return your operations back to normal.
On-site field services include:
- On-site diagnosis & troubleshooting by our experts
- On-site product repair
- Defective product replacement
- New product installation
- Genuine NSWM spare parts for product repair
- Accessories available for added productivity
Norriseal-Wellmark offers repair services, including disassembly, inspection, reassembly, testing, and parts replacement for 2700A control valves, 7100 piston check valves and chemical injection pumps. We restore your equipment to like new condition, with factory warranties and installation support. We also provide the machining, welding, and other remanufacturing operations necessary to properly condition your equipment.
Consultative troubleshooting & technical support
- Trained service engineers, technicians, and customer support specialists
- For planned maintenance or unplanned repair
- Support available to help you keep operating at peak efficiency
Initial valve assessment with a standard repair service
- Device inspection, upgrade, repair, or replacement
- Recalibration, retrofits, health checks, pressure testing
- Original equipment spare parts
In-house parts sales
Purchase genuine Norriseal-Wellmark replacement parts and accessory products from Norriseal Wellmark. We carry an extensive component parts inventory to support a wide range of products.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists