Theta Consulting and Training Services
Let’s face it, the oil and gas workforce dynamic has shifted. Seasoned engineers have retired, leaving a knowledge gap for younger generations to learn from. There simply isn’t always an available internal resource to turn to for mentoring, training, and education. And that’s why we offer Theta™ consulting and training services.
Let us help you get the most out of your assets
Services designed to meet you where you’re at.
We recognize that each organization has unique challenges, resources, and skillsets and work with your team to develop a tailor-made solution that fits your specific needs. This can range from a short, half-day training session on how to reduce failures using proper pump-off controller settings to a month long, deep-dive engagement conducting health checks on multiple wells.
We also offer software-specific trainings to help your team better utilize our XSPOC™ production optimization software and other Theta standalone software products.
- Well health checks including failure analysis and prevention, automation system reviews, and chemical application reviews
- Well-by-well analysis of lift capacity vs. actual fluids
- Operational best practices including work processes, KPIs, pattern reviews
- Artificial lift selection, design, and conversion recommendations
- Best practices and standards across all forms of lift
- Technical well analysis
- XSPOC™ software user-level and admin-level trainings
- Rodstar™ design software training
- Xdiag™ well diagnostic software training
Our primary goal is to strengthen your team’s knowledge and expertise.
Consulting and training classes can be one-on-one sessions, taking place in person or virtual depending on your needs.
LOOKOUT™ monitoring and optimization services
If longer-term resources are needed, you can take advantage of our LOOKOUT™ production monitoring and optimization services. LOOKOUT engineers are there to be an extension to your team – with deep domain expertise to recognize issues before they become problems and to keep your production systems operating at peak performance.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists