Series TPP Pneumatic Pump
The Series TPP is a pneumatic positive displacement pump used to inject chemicals into discharge pressures up to 13,000 PSI. Applications include injection of chemical into wellheads and pipelines, batch process manufacturing, and water treatment. Examples include injection: methanol into gas systems to prevent freezing, corrosion/scale inhibitors downhole to ensure asset integrity, H2S scavenger to bring H2S to acceptable levels, foamer to help prevent liquid loading, and biocide to prevent bacterial proliferation.
– 1/4 inch plungers available in 2515, 2522, and 2530 models
– 1/2 inch plungers available in 5030, 5040 models
– 1 1/2 inch plungers available in 1560 models
- Dual-Seal Plunger with Self-Lubrication
- Multiple Seal Materials Available
- Speed and Stroke Adjustment
- Economical Light Weight Design
- Air or Gas Operated (Dry)
- 14:1 to 130:1 Power Head to Fluid End Ratio
- Flow Rates from 0.75 QPD to 2,000 QPD
- Discharge Pressures up to 13,000 psi
-All wetted components other than plunger made of 316SST
-Plungers of 17-4PH H900 SST (Ceramic Coated Options Available)
Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
Teflon Seats Available
–Supply Connection: 1/4″ FNPT
-Supply Pressure: 25-150 psi
-Gravity Fed Suction
-Temperature: -20° F to +225° F
-Speed: 4 to 50 Strokes Per Min.
-See Brochure for Pump Specific Connection Sizes
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists