Spotlight EDGE Gateway
Performance data analysis is vital for monitoring and maintaining critical compressor, engine, and generator operations. But it starts with getting the data from your assets to your desktop.
Wireless data transmission to the cloud is now easier—and more secure—than ever with the Spotlight™ EDGE gateway.
Collect and securely transmit your data with the click of a button
- Fully compliant with Microsoft® Azure Cloud security
- Encrypted communications using Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
- Hardware-installed trusted platform module (TPM)
- HazLoc certified to withstand the toughest industrial environmental conditions
- Noise-protected and electrically isolated ports
- Minimal footprint for easy installation in industrial applications
- Seamlessly connects to a variety of network communication devices
- Fully programmable, allowing customization to fit your specific needs
- Flexible communication options, including LTE CAT 4, 802.11 b/g/n Wifi, Bluetooth 802.15.1 Version 4.2LE, as well as serial communications (USB, RS232, RS485, Modbus)
- High-speed data transmission over LTE CAT 4 at 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink to support secure network communications to a cloud-based system
- Global geolocation and navigation capabilities through GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou to see exactly where your device is located
- Includes two flexible M.2 Key E expansion ports for extended functionality
- Ability to add other wireless protocols (Bluetooth 802.15.1 Version 5.0, DUST, and wireless HART)
Secure, high-speed transmission keeps you in control of critical data.
The Spotlight Edge gateway provides a protected, rugged, and customizable communication pathway to accurarely monitor and assess your assets.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists