Continuous Emissions Monitoring | SOOFIE®
Our continuous monitoring system was designed from the ground up to be an effective and accessible solution for continuous monitoring of on-site emissions detection. If SOOFIE® detects a leak, you’ll be notified in real time, allowing you to distribute your resources where and when they matter most.
- Real Time Emissions Data
- Actionable Alerts
- Emission Detection Quantification
- Validation and Categorization
- LDAR Support
- Reduce False Positives
- Remote Operations
- Secure data storage
- Reliable alerts
- Tailored to Your Needs: Each site is unique, with varying operating conditions and assets. Our system is fully customizable, adapting to the specific nuances of your facilities for precise emission analytics.
- Machine Learning Intelligence: Our alert system utilizes advanced machine learning algorithms. Clients can educate the system about their facilities, allowing it to dig deep and provide accurate emission insights, even in complex environments.
- Robust Data Security: Information security is paramount. Data is securely uploaded to your Dashboard from dual-encrypted servers, ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of your emissions data.
- Intuitive User Experience: The system is designed with you in mind. It's intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for both technical and non-technical users to navigate and access actionable insights.
- Serves as a central location, seamlessly combining data from multiple sources, including the E-Suite, SOOFIE®, AURA OGI®, and more to help you understand your emissions inventory.
- The SOOFIE® system provides a web-based Dashboard for customers to view and collect emissions data with customizable time windows.
- The Dashboard displays the source and timestamp of detected emissions based on a predictive probability table.
- Customers can analyze and prioritize their active sites simultaneously using the Dashboard.
- Drill-down features allow in-depth analysis of individual sites and data export for LDAR crews.
- Real-time data analysis through remote Dashboard access notifies customers of emissions events 24/7.
- The interface can incorporate Google Earth KML technology to identify and display probable emission sources.
- Predictive analytics offer accurate information for taking actionable steps and preventing future emissions events.
- Customers can dispatch technicians or airborne survey devices based on this data, saving time and money while meeting emissions goals.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists