In the right amount
- Remotely monitor your chemical injection pump performance to ensure the pump is working properly and dosing in the prescribed amount – with no spillage on the surface.
- Leverage proportional control algorithms in our XSPOC optimization software.
- Enable dosing the right amount of chemical on the right schedule with a batch treatment skid.
- Set injection rates for methanol (freezing applications) in gas lift wells with temperature sensors.
- Remotely monitor lift systems for changing conditions that require additional chemical considerations.
- Deliver the right amount of chemistry with the proper chemical injection system.
- Size the pumping system, including plunger size and motor, to ensure proper injection output
- Size the solar panel system and battery configuration to ensure proper injection output.
- Use pressure safety valves and Y strainers to eliminate failure, ensure system integrity
- Leverage remote tank level monitoring to ensure you never run out of your chemical treatment.
- Work with a provider that has the manpower and facilities in every basin to respond quickly.
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Have a Question?
Contact an expert or give us a call.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists