RFP: Environmental Consultant for Completion of EAMP (Environmental Assessment and Management Plan)
August 29, 2022
ChampionX Guyana, Inc. invites prospective bidders to submit proposals for the completion of an Environmental Assessment and Management Plan to the standards administered by the Guyana EPA. It is the responsibility of the prospective bidder to show that he/she is approved to conduct such activity and must have the appropriate qualifications as dictated by the EPA. Those qualifications are listed below.
Interested bidders are to submit your company details, contact information, bids, and valid company registrations to the email address below. If winning bidders are not established as a supplier within the ChampionX supplier network, a formal registration process will commence with the procurement team to ensure compliance with local and international regulations.
Company will be evaluated in categories of historical experience, operational capacity, speed to market, local content, and cost.
- Company must be registered with the Center for Local Business Development
- Company must support the necessary requirements of the Local Content Act of 2021
- Individual must have and show proof of a master’s degree in environmental sciences
- Individual must have experience in preparing EAMPs
- Company must submit with email subject: RFP EAMP CONSULTANT “Company Name” by Sept 11th
- Prepare EAMP in accordance with local guidelines (attached to posting)
- Prepare EAMP for final draft approval and submission to EPA
- Conduct multiple site visits and coordinate visits with site management
- Be familiar with EAMP process and framework
For queries, please send to Eric Scott, email@example.com
For bid submittal, please send to Melanie Perez, firstname.lastname@example.org