RFP: IMDG Periodic Inspections for 10 UN Portable – T11 ISO Tanks (21,000 L to 24,000 L)
ChampionX Guyana, Inc. invites prospective bidders to submit proposals for the completion of periodic inspections for 10 each, 21,000 L – 24,000 L size iso tanks. ChampionX has over 100 standard containers in Guyana that will continuously need testing completed throughout the year.
Interested bidders are to submit your company details, contact information, bids, and valid company registrations to the email address below. If winning bidders are not established as a supplier within the ChampionX supplier network, a formal registration process will commence with the procurement team to ensure compliance with local and international regulations.
Company will be evaluated in categories of historical experience, operational capacity, speed to market, local content, and cost.
- Company must be registered with the Center for Local Business Development
- Company must support the necessary requirements of the Local Content Act of 2021
- Company must provide properly trained, certified, and equipped technicians
- Company must provide inspection procedure for approval
- Company should be able to complete inspections at customer site
- Company must submit with email subject: RFP TANK INSPECTIONS “Company Name” by May 18thth
- Company will not be considered if inspection certificate is not stamped by a class society inspector
- PRV Testing (pressure relief valve) – 2.5” 316 Stainless Steel 4.4 BAR
- PRVs must be tested locally in Guyana and reinstalled same day
- Calibrated pressure gauges must be used along with proof of the most recent certificate
- Vents may require adjusting to match allowable tolerances
- A pneumatically driven, hydraulic testing unit is recommended for testing
- Contractor should be capable of sourcing parts and making minor adjustments as required
- Tank Inspections – 316 Stainless Steel Tanks
- Applicable regulations: ADR, RID, IMDG, USDOT, CSC, TC, ISO 11496-3, ASME VIII : Div. 1, UIC, TIR
- Must be trained in confined space entry and have all necessary equipment to perform safe entry. Must provide certificates of trained employees, entry permit, and gas monitoring.
- For 2.5 yr. and 5 yr. inspections, UT (ultrasonic thickness) testing must be completed.
- For 2.5 yr. and 5 yr. inspections, calibrated pressure gauges must be used along with proof of the most recent certificate of calibration
- For 5 yr. periodic testing, company must perform hydro testing at direction of operations staff
- For both 2.5 and 5 yr. testing, frame inspections must be completed
- Company should have necessary fittings and tools required to complete job safely
- All inspections must be accompanied with a certificate stamped by a qualified member of a class society such as DNV Silver/CIMS, Lloyds Gold, BV LRQA Container Scheme, or DNVGL
For queries, please send to Eric Scott, email@example.com
For bid submittal, please send to SMB-Guyana Bids guyanabids@ChampionX.com