RFP: Payroll Services
ChampionX Guyana, Inc. invites prospective bidders to submit proposals for its Payroll Services. ChampionX has currently 13 employees hired by an employment agency and will transition to hire them directly.
Interested bidders are to submit your company details, contact information, bids, and valid company registrations to the email address below. If winning bidders are not established as a supplier within the ChampionX supplier network, a formal registration process will commence with the procurement team to ensure compliance with local and international regulations.
Company will be evaluated in categories of historical experience, operational capacity, speed to market, local content, and cost.
- Company must be registered with the Center for Local Business Development
- Company must support the necessary requirements of the Local Content Act of 2021
- Company must submit with email subject: RFP PAYROLL SERVICES “Company Name” by Feb 6th
Headcount : 10 to 25 employees
- Hire Employee (compliance registration)
- Payroll Calculations (salaried & time) Local employees
- Payroll Calculations (salaried & time) Expats employees
- Government Remittances (Employee & Employer)
- Electronic Pay Slips/Stubs
- Benefits Calculations & Administration
- Reporting Administration
- Employee Self-Serve Platform
- Time Keeper Process (preferably online)
- Termination process and severances calculation
- For queries, please send to Melanie Perez, firstname.lastname@example.org For bid submittal, please send to: guyanabids@ChampionX.com