PCS Ferguson’s plunger lift downhole equipment includes the industry’s widest array of plungers, bottom-hole springs and other equipment to ensure optimal production rates in all types of well conditions.
Ensure optimal production rates in all types of well conditions
Protect the plunger
Get accessories to fit your needs
Bottom-hole bumper springs
Bottom-hole bumper springs protect the plunger and downhole tubing equipment from damage by absorbing the impact of the plunger when there are limited or no liquids in the well to cushion its fall. PCS Ferguson offers all types of bumper springs, including:
- Collar stop bumper springs: Installed inside a “collared” tubing string, the collar stop is set via wireline in the collar gap between the ends of two pieces of tubing. Permanently attached, the spring cannot travel up behind the plunger.
- Collet latch bumper spring: The collet latch can be latched to any standard fishing neck. It is normally used when a “special” stop is required or a downhole device is in the well.
- Standing valve combo bumper spring: By combining the spring and the standing valve, this combo is easier, quicker, and less expensive to install and retrieve. It may be used as a standing valve (with ball and seat added) or the standing valve cage (without ball and seat) may be used as a convenient hold down.
- Tubing stop combo bumper spring: Installed via wireline inside the tubing when no seating nipple is available, the single assembly is easier, faster, and less expensive to install.
Additional downhole equipment
PCS Ferguson is also your trusted resource for other plunger lift downhole equipment, including:
- Tubing stops: The tubing stop sets a stopping point for the tubing string without the use of couplings to set the collar stops
- Auto-dump pack-off tool: The auto dump pack-off tool is used in wells with a tubing stop to pack off tubing to hold fluid
Find us right where you need us
When you need equipment and service now, count on a provider with facilities close to your operations. PCF Ferguson has locations throughout the United States and Canada.
Downhole equipment resources
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists