Optimize total cost of ownership with integrated fracturing fluid systems
Integrated Fracturing Fluid Systems
The cost of chemical debundling is more than monetary. Since 2013, debundling chemicals has increasingly correlated negatively with normalized production. At ChampionX, we apply our research and manufacturing expertise to the engineering of integrated fracturing fluid systems for hydraulic fracturing. After designing and thoroughly testing your total fluids package, we guarantee the compatibility between chemistries to ensure optimal fluid performance and cleanup.
Integrated fracturing fluid system
Our synergistic custom chemistry packages address well productivity and cost optimization. More than a combination of chemistries, our hydraulic fracturing fluid packages include product differentiation and innovation only available through ChampionX. Integrated fracturing fluid system includes:
- Diverter – Designed to be highly effective, reliable and operationally simple.
- Gelling agent – Featuring superior proppant transport and mix water compatibility.
- Production enhancement surfactant – Offers consistent and persistent downhole performance.
- Clay/fine stabilizer – One chemistry solution for two problems.
- Diagnostics + Chemistry + Monitoring – In-house expertise to identify and prescribe biocides, scale inhibitors and other chemistries tailored to your project.
QA to eliminate NPT
We consider chemical compatibility to ensure optimal fluid performance and cleanup. We back our programs and products with full lab capabilities, including 12 HTPT rheometers, autoclaves, three core flow instruments and full surfactant testing capabilities. Ultimately, our quality assurance (QA) eliminates Non Productive Time (NPT) fluid issues on location when you source products from multiple vendors.
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Have a Question?
Contact an expert or give us a call.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists