Technical Services Analysis
Reciprocating compressor analysis
Compressor analysis services evaluate both the performance and mechanical condition of a machine to help you maximize efficiency and economical operation.
Our analysts have more than 300 years combined experience analyzing a wide variety of separable, integrals, as well as electric motor-driven high-speed units. They will also analyze the mechanical condition of the machine to identify issues and potential failures.
- Efficiency and economy
- Valve and other component life
- Valve Defects
- Piston and liner problems
- Leaks or excessive wear on rings, packing or rider bands
- Improper operating clearances
- Potential adverse rod load and reversal conditions
- Internal impacting of reciprocating components
Reciprocating engine analysis
Our analysts have more than 350 years combined experience analyzing a wide variety of diesel, high-speed, and slow-speed engines. Engine analysis evaluates both the performance and mechanical condition of a machine.
- Efficiency and economy
- Intake and exhaust component problems
- Piston, ring or cylinder leaks
- External leakage
- Problems relating to peak firing pressures or temperature elevation
- Impacting of reciprocating components
- Improper air-to-fuel ratios
- Bad ignition timing
- Power cylinder performance balance
- Mismatched components
- Overall mechanical condition
FFT/Spectrum vibration analysis
Vibration analysis services evaluate issues that could be related to excessive component vibration or mechanical resonance.
Our certified analysts can provide testing and trending services to help identify potential failures in machines or components such as the following:
- Turbochargers, blowers and coolers
- Turbines and centrifugal compressors
- Main Bearings
- Gear boxes
- Electric motors
This service can also identify hazards or potential failures relating to the following:
- Cylinder movement or “stretch”
- Foundation cracks or failures
- Skid movement or shaking
- Resonant conditions
Remote monitoring analysis
Windrock’s remote analysis and report services are provided to our customers through two avenues:
- Monitoring data collected by a customer’s online diagnostic monitoring equipment
- Databases submitted to our analysts from a customer’s collected data
Webinars can also be scheduled as an added service for a real-time review of the analysis and reports.
ChampionX has been serving customers for over a century. See our vast company history that dates back to the 1800’s.
Filter through our latest product literature to find case histories, product brochures, news, and more.
Have a Question?
Contact an expert or give us a call.
Why work with us
Scientists and Technologists